Homes by Email
Be the first to see new listings as soon as they hit the market!
Other Full Service Companies 7, 6 or even 5%
$150,000 @ 7%=$10,500 plus a $200-$500 Admin/Office Fee varies depending on the company
$150,000 @ 6%=$9,000 plus a $200-$500 Admin/Office Fee "
$150,000 @ 5%=$7,500 plus a $200-$500 Admin/Office Fee "
Freedom Realty Full Service MLS Listing with the 4-3-1-Plus Marketing Plan
Senerio 1 Freedom Listing and Coop Agent
$150,000 @ 4% Max=$6,000 No Admin Fee 3%($4500) Coop Fee 1% ($1500) to Freedom Home sale with Coop agent Savings of $4500 over a 7% Lisiting or $4,500 vs a 6% Lising
Senerio #2 Freedom Realty brings the buyer
$150,000 @ 3% Max=$4,500 No Admin Fee 3% No Coop agent fee, Freedom Realty's Buyer
Savings of $6,000 on 7% Listing or $4,500 or on 6% Listing
Senerio #3 Seller brings in the buyer
$150,000 @ 1% Max=$1500 No Admin Fee Seller finds Buyer 1% to Freedom Realty-We do all the paperwork
Savings of $9,000 on a 7% Listing or $7.500 on a 6% Listing.
If the property receives a contract and negotiates the terms within the first 10 days of listing on the MLS, Freedom Realty reduces the listing side to a flat $1000.
Why This Is "Win Win" For Everyone
1. Seller saves a significant amount of money on Marketing Costs. Usually several thousands of dollars.
2. Allows seller to be more flexible in negotiations on price, terms, repairs etc.
3. Seller has the advantage of a full-service company vs limited service company. Freedom Realty offers "Full Service For Less"
4. Realtors are paid a full 3% Coop Commission. The trend now with some major companies is to pay less than a full commission leaving you the seller at a disadvantage with outside agents. 3% is considered a full commission and fair market value.
5. The seller can find a buyer and we do all the paperwork!